Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Xponent Mapper Update... - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thank you it worked , All is good

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 4:02 am
finally it's here. thanks. no problems at all except :
i ca'nt find simple cue function / go to and stay /, it works only as hot cue or /with shift/ it sets the relevant cue point,

what do you recomend for virtual dj/xponent combination - sound cards or ASIO driver in sound option ?
At the moment it works only with timecode function on.

thanks for your well done job i hope SBDJ your new studio room is finished.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 5:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Answers to a few questions:

The main cue button performs cue_stop for the currently selected cue point.

You should only need the VS2008 runtime from cioce's list, however it is good practice to have all that lot installed and up-to-date for use with other plugins.

Quote :
Can't see where i can choose between full and part from the "0" buttons on each side of the Xfader ?

Plugin option: "Full Transform"

Quote :
Tonight before installing all this stuff neither the + or - for scrolling was working and neither were the lòeft to right arrows for the browser ?

So it wasn't working before you had the mapper working? Are they working now then?

Quote :
what do you recomend for virtual dj/xponent combination - sound cards or ASIO driver in sound option ?
At the moment it works only with timecode function on.

Ideal settings:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card(s): ASIO Driver
ASIO driver: M-Audio USB ASIO
Output channels: Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4

This should make the Xponent work correctly, with master, booth and PFL functions.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 7:05 am
Hi Scott , Ok wonderful job , now that i have installed all the windows framework etc all the buttons work perfectly.
Only one minor thing , when i stop a song from playing because i've passed onto the other deck the vertical led meters continue to flash even though the song is no longer playing , any idea why ?? Thanks again for a great job , Paul

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 9:15 pm
You shouldn't have needed the framework etc.... just the VC++ 2008 runtime libraries - as detailed in the included PDF ;)

I think I know why the VU meters have that issue, I'll include an update to fix it ;) There will be a small update soon anyway, Atomix included one of my feature requests into v5.2 and I didn't notice until today...

So if anyone else has any requests/suggestions, get them in soon!

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 9:23 pm
I love it if the default could be scratch mode

thanks again for all your work on this

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 11:04 pm
I messed up, forgot to include the needed runtime details in the PDF, will be fixed in the next release!

I'll make the default mode user configurable as well...

Regards,

Scott

Posted Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 6:10 am
remedyzPRO InfinityMember since 2007
when i try to download the new xponent mapper for 5.2
it says the .zip is damaged... any info on that? it doesnt even let me open to extract...

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 1:04 pm
Seems to be a bug with the new website, I've let the guys know :)

Regards,

Scott

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 1:50 pm
thanks man... just let me know when its up and running or if you could send it to me through MSN or so.

MSN: reynolds_designs@hotmail.com

this would be awesome

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 2:43 pm
oops

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 2:43 pm
Dear Scott , i think i've found another little problem....It seems that my sync doesn't sync , let me try to explain better , with your old mapper it was perfect but now it syncs for a few seconds but then slowly drops out of sync.Could it be the 5.2 or some framework stuff or your 1,10 ?? any ideas ?
cheers thanks as always

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 7:07 pm
Hi,

Definately won't be framework stuff, plugin only needs C++ runtimes.

The sync button won't keep the tracks in sync unless they are perfectly identically matched - it's a momentary sync. Shift+Sync will toggle beatlock which should keep the tracks in sync. I've not changed any code for the sync button, only added the shift+sync action, so I'm guessing it's something either different in your configuration, or in 5.2?

Regards,

Scott

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:30 pm
Hi Scott , that's probably it then , i used to use sync but now for the same function i need shift + sync.
I don't really understand your choice for that , as the xponent has a dedicated sync button why can't it remain as what it was intended for ?
Maybe there is something i'm missing , mine is only a humble observation and thanks for all your work i know a lot of people apprerciate ti
Bye Paul

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:55 am
is the .zip working now?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:57 am
Doesn't look like it :(

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 12:06 pm

Hi Scott,

where i can change user option for example for christmas tree and others you developed. It is not in VDJ options.
Do i need to install both runtime libraries and both installers you recomend?
where i can find GUI ?
sorry, i'm only DJ

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 5:05 pm
Go to effects then to external devices you will see the exponent

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 6:14 pm
Hi Scott , Please could i have the sync button wiorking as it did before , i've just had a really heavy evening and this shift thing kept getting in the way , if you could it would be a great help to me , thanks paul

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 8:23 pm
audio000 wrote :
Go to effects then to external devices you will see the exponent

thanks for reply
i'm running VDJ 5.2 on Vista plattform and i can't see the path you described. Even when i found xponent file its only few sentences about current settings. Basically its notepad view. No any user options. Maybe i'm missing some aplications Scott described...

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:20 am
40%