Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please help me!! I am desperate with the lockup of my computers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am friends with problems for some time. I have 2 notebook asus G2S and a DESKTOP, the three crash sometimes. Initially I thought it was problem in computers, but the 3 can not be! I have 2 hercules Console MK2 which also use. We swapped the USB cables, but gave no result.

Sometimes when I am presenting the sound disappears and returns. Sunday, 09/12, I made a presentation and sound failed some 10 times.

Sometimes I have to restart the computer because it locks everything.

In one of the computers have the ultimate windows Vista and the other 2 or Windows XP.

We do not know more what to do, to see a dance floor stop and my computer locked is terrible, nor can seize the night, afraid of the computer crash.

How to solve the problems?

Thanks

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 10:31 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
sounds like rough problems m8, sorry to hear that. incidentally, with all those machines, when was the last time you reinstalled one? i find it always a good reason to do a test and have one freshly installed with the operating system and try to isolate that first... quite often if you only have one machine, you never have the time to do the work. but with 3 you can play around and see what programs and hardware goes on that breaks everthin g. usually its some kind of combination like that with windows

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 11:55 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Good advice Paz, that's what I would be.

Take one machine and uninstall everything including the OS. So you a starting from a "clean" Machine. Set it back up and run it and see if you get any problems.

I know it's abit time consuming but I think it's the way to go.

Jimmy b

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 12:11 pm
Make sure you have all the current drivers for the machines including, DirectX, Video, Sound, Chipset etc.

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 9:51 pm
My friends already reisntalei the windows sometimes and not advanced. In one of my notebook that has the windows Vista has no more no program installed. Only has the Virtual DJ and even then the sound fails. I have 2 Hercules MK2 and the problem happens on both.

Posted Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 4:42 am
This always happens? It can be problem in the MK2, but I have 2 and happens in both! Sometimes the sound only flaw, sometimes lock the computer and have to restart the machine

Posted Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 4:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)