Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.0rev6 - automix next and auto mix next sidelist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How do these two new features work, which buttons are they found on, and what exactly do they do different?

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 1:08 pm
Bryan,

I have been messing with these and cannot figure it out either.... I anticipate someone will outline how to best implement these options shortly... If anyone can give me instructions how to assign automix next (from playlist) to my automix button on the basic skin I would appreciate it.

It appears the designers are trying to bring some sort of 2 Deck Automix back to Rev 5.06... I only hope we get the original back on 5.1

In the meantime I am hate to say that when I show off to other DJ's what a superior program VDJ is and show them how to use it I have to do it on 4.3 Keep in mind these are mostly Wedding DJ's... Don't get me wrong, they love ALL of the features but 2 deck automix is ALWAYS the one that has them say "Finally, yes, thank you". It is the big seller for Wedding/Bar DJ's... I know you superstars in the club mix live and this is of little issue...cudo's to you guys...

Other than VDJ...no software I am aware of ever had 2 deck automix so right....its a DJ's dream...I know not all DJ's...but surely a lot of them.

Ok...enough of that... Any help with the new feature is appreciated.

Vin.

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 6:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
vinny

there's a double post on this you find your answer on i think page three of "news about 5 rev 6"...hope that helps

Tayla

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 7:49 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 9:20 pm
thanks...sorry i missed the post.

vin

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 4:49 pm
hkd987PRO InfinityMember since 2007
i hate to tell you guys this but pcdj red has 2 deck automix and it works kinda well i use that for weddings and then when the dancing starts i switch to virtual dj

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 12:59 pm
OK, Dumb question, how do you stop this new automix. The keyboard shortcut help box says it starts and stops it. but every time i press it, it loads another track, if i press stop, it starts the other track (As it should) but I cannot turn the damn thing off after I turn it on!

Also whats the "Value" in keyboard config for, it defaults to "12" but what does 12 mean?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 7:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)