Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Why buy this product when I cannot post a url for my viewers???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I sent this to support but I am also going to post it in this forum. Someone PLEASE explain to me.....

Date: Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 04:09:07
Customer: misstree

"Once you have configured all the broadcast settings and are ready to go, click ok at the bottom of the config window and then click \\\"start recording\\\", you should then have a message at the bottom of your VDJ that says \\\"Broadcast Server Running, You can listen by connecting to http://***.***.***.***:8000/virtualdj.mp3 (Where stars are your ip address)\\\", this is the address that you give to your listeners for them to tune in, THATS IT !!! :o)"

The Link does not work. Why? I type in the entire numbers with the virtualdj.mp3 in my browser (firefox) and it says \"Page cannot be displayed\". Shouldn\'t winamp or any application like windows media come up? What am I doing wrong?

Someone with a brain and simple english, PLEASE explain. I posted this in a forum, got NO response. I even read a lot of stuff, and nothing.

Please let me know. Otherwise why should I buy this software????????

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 11:11 am
if your behind a router make sure the ports are forwarded properly and you give your router's IP address. NOT the internal IP address (e: 192.168.1.123)

if you need the proper IP address to use go here: www.whatismyip.com

your router's IP address and the one you should use is listed at the top of that page.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 12:32 pm
I don't use a router.

Posted Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 9:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)