Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 44 USB with Time Coded CD's...HELP ME!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

micfevaHome userMember since 2007
I have Virtual DJ 5.0 running off my ACER Laptop and have it attached to a MAYA 44 USB Card and that is connected to my 2 channel Pioneer Mixer and my 2 Pioneer CDj-200 Cd Players! HERE ARE MY PROBLEMS:

1. I have MAJOR STATIC/Interference (sounds like wind blowing) when I try to use Time Coded CD's!
2. I cannot get Virtual DJ to read the Time Coded Cd's at 100%...It constantly stays at 0%..but I can still use them a little bit!
3. Virtual DJ seems to have a problem with Time Coded CD's!

WHAT am I doing wrong! I bought the Maya 44 USB strictly so that I can use Time Coded CD's with Virtual DJ! HELP ME!

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 1:13 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 2:21 pm
I do have the inputs muted and the outputs around 3/4. I will check my setup when I get home for the link you sent me! I will post my serial number later today...But I do think I have everything set correcting?

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 2:47 pm
i still cant get the cd timecode quality to go to 100%...still at 0%...any other ideas?

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 9:33 pm
You might want to try checking and unchecking invert stereo and invert phase.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 7:56 am
I did that too! Still nothing! Not sure what to do at this point. I'm thinking about reconnecting my Serato now. I bought Virtual DJ because I heard it was better than Serato...BUT NOW I don't think so! If I can't use my timecoded cds then the program has no use for me!

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 1:02 pm
Which timecode CD are you using, consumer grade or professional grade? I would try both. Of course there are many users of TCCD on this board, hopefully someone will help you out. It would improve your chances if you enter your serial number and show up as a pro user. I use TCV with no problems and great results.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 2:02 pm
I use the consumer grade because I iave Pioneer CDJ 200's. What is the deal with the SERIAL number thing? I keep hearing you guys say put in your serial number and I will get more results! I DO NOT HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER WITH ME WHILE I AM WORK! I can only post on this forum while i am work! I DO NOT HAVE A BOOTLEG VERSION of Virtual DJ......Look I paid alot of money for this software and I need some help getting it to work properly...NOTwannabe detectives talking about SERIAL NUMBERS!

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 3:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Heya Micfeva,

U need to download the pro tccd as u are using pioneer's..

Pioneer do have a high output so the pro tccd, which help to lower by -13db, hence will make it not too loud n acceptable for signal to be detect.

We are asking u to register ur serial, simply because, u could get the updates to ur current version. Plus skins n addons are free to be grab;)

So, i gently remind u to register ur serial at ur modfy ur profile when u at home today. Thanks.

Regards
DJ Antarez

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 3:14 pm
Okay thanks! I will try to download the pro tccd and update my profile with the serial number.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 4:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)