Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Apple Iphone It's f*** Awesome - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I had one of these in my hands over the weekend.
Pretty nice unit overall, but for a portable unit I wonder about the battery reserve capacity and life overall.

Will it load only itune files?
Updated Itunes and connected it and nothing happened.
Opened itunes and it didn't show up as a device.

See it can be a normal subject as long as it doesn't stray into the Apple touting rhetoric.

You tone that down a bit and we be fine.
It is an apple based product, not a pc based product.
That is why it belongs here.

Posted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 4:30 pm
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TearEmUp wrote :
ConQuest wrote :
No one should hold their breath in regards to seeing if Apple will ever give up it's lead in this innovative new market.

Tucker was an innovator, Invented power steering and seat belts. See what happened to him. Often times the innovator of any technology is not the one to cash in from it.

And with all due respect ConQuest, these long winded sales pitches are a bit wearing on the nerves. I see apple and I think "here he comes again".
Lets all pray no one mentions Sir Issac Newton and the apple hitting him in the head. Fabio might not read the whole post and start off on a prolonged sales pitch....lol..

word.

Posted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 6:52 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I say it again, I only wanted to let people Know how good the Technology was behind it and how advance it seems, I didn't want to start World War 3.

People grow up, it wasn't a Apple Vs Pc debate. And it should be still in the General Forum.

I tell you what, a moderator please just bloody close it or lock it down.

Jimmy b

Posted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 7:21 pm
d-v-int wrote :
TearEmUp wrote :
ConQuest wrote :
No one should hold their breath in regards to seeing if Apple will ever give up it's lead in this innovative new market.

Tucker was an innovator, Invented power steering and seat belts. See what happened to him. Often times the innovator of any technology is not the one to cash in from it.

And with all due respect ConQuest, these long winded sales pitches are a bit wearing on the nerves. I see apple and I think "here he comes again".
Lets all pray no one mentions Sir Issac Newton and the apple hitting him in the head. Fabio might not read the whole post and start off on a prolonged sales pitch....lol..

word.

Meaningless.

jimmy b wrote :
... it wasn't a Apple Vs Pc debate. And it should be still in the General Forum.

EXACTLY.

jimmy b wrote :
I tell you what, a moderator please just bloody close it or lock it down.

Jimmy b

Since you're the thread originator, I will do so at your request.

Posted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 7:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)