Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: beta 3 with time code?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

wondering how the general consensus is with the VV beta 3 with time code vinyl solutions. Just got my VV package today. New Mac Book with Leopard and am looking forward to going back
home and throwing these virtual vinyls on my decks!

Is it going to work. everything seems great so far, directly off my computer.

Any feedback would be interesting and appreciated.

rich

Posted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 8:28 am
I think they've been developing the Beta versions with Leopard in mind so it should work.

Posted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 5:16 pm
Yeah, you've got a great set-up there! =)

Just remember that, as you've stated, Cue 5.0 Mac is still in public beta testing. Please help yourself (as well as our community) out by posting any questions, comments, concerns, or otherwise here: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/79887/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/OFFICIAL_VirtualDJ_Cue_5_0_Mac_BETA__issue_report_and_support_thread.html

Soon you'll have the best digital dj software available, VirtualDJ Pro/Cue 5 Mac, running on the best OS available, Mac OS X! ;)

BTW, are you new to Mac (a windows "switcher") or did you just upgrade to a new Mac from an older one?

Just wondering glow7500/Rich. =)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Posted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 5:36 pm
Hey Conquest,

I had a power book before.

My mac book (black ) came shipped with leopard and 2.2 ghz, I upgraded to 4 G RAM and I actually like the smaller screen.

VDJ on this thing is running super fast using the beta version. Have not made it home yet, but just analyzing songs and how quickly the program responds is a Huuuuuge difference from the pirtaed version on my 1.67 Ghz power book.

Hoping i can spend a little less time researching software/hardware and a little more time playing music now.

Cheers,

R

Posted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 9:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)