Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [THREAD REDIRECTED] Yet again

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok so i cant deal with beta 3. it just keeps crashing and yes i know its a beta. So i went back to trying to get 4.3 rev 13 to work.
Sky had tryed to figure this out once before and we had no luck, how can you get 4.3 to read my artits names, it only brings up the title. Its a real issue when trying to search. What is the solution. I added my external to the search data base.= the drive is fomatted in fat32. Some one please help. i have yet to get VDJ to work sucessfully i have ben at this for a solid month now and its about to the poin where i am going to pull my hair out,

Here is the link to the thread from before when i had this issue, and i got talked into beta 3 not that its a bad thing, and i love it its jsut not stable enough right now and how we got the artits names to come up in beta3. But i cant do it the same way with 4.3
I thought the previous thread would be usefull so any one that can help will know were we left of.

You guys use 4.3 sucessfully so i know its possibly to fix this issue, What is my best Course of action. Thanks for the help.

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 8:45 pm

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 9:44 pm

Posted Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 5:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)