Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help with databse: BPM and cue point not converted to version 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey
I upgrated, and everything went ok i think, except for about 10% of my songs the BPM and cue point is not imported to the new version. It just says that the song hasn't been scanned before, although they were in the other version.
What went wrong? In my old virtualdj, all the songs in my playlists had perfect bpm and cue, and now some of them are gone.

What can I do?
Please help, got a show next week and want to get things working like before again ...

Greetzzz

t

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 7:58 pm
I would just analyze those songs that arent scanned.

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 8:06 pm
mmmm, not really a good solution, no?
anyone got a better idea?

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 3:27 am
That might be pretty much the only solution, but hey what do I know. I know I had to do it and since then I havent had any database issues.

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 3:37 pm
djtopsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Same thing for me Tom, except ALL BPM, Cue points, & browser track title clean-up were fatally lost on about 25,000 titles, just simply rescanning was not an option, for as we all know many times the "analyzing" does not accurately import correct bpms for about 1/4 of the tracks. So Here I sit a month after upgrading and I'm still working on the damn database sh*t.

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 10:01 am
I feel your pain guys as I had to do this myself, but I settled on rescanning my whole database from scratch and havent had a problem since.

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 4:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)