Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Users of Ecler NUO4 DJ Midi Mixer...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Users of Ecler NUO4 DJ Midi Mixer...

How do you like it?

What don't you like about it?

Does it work well for "scratching"?...

Thanks,

DJ TAO :)

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 4:58 am
i use the ecler nuo4

it's function of controlling both the video/audio fader of the vdj is perfect. besides, the 4 channels can all be used for external audio. the midi controllors are just o.k if well configured but it could be very annoying when setting it up initially, and especially when u don't have the right guidlines to configure it.

what i don't like about it is it's absence of an in built soundcard. this doesn't make it the final solution for using the vdj cos u'll need another interface for u to be able to use ur timecodes. thus, after spending that much, u need to spend more. if it's just midi controlling funtion, then u might as well spend less on bcd2000 or 3000

for scratching, it works perfect on its own as mixer, but not with vdj timecodes. unless u combine it wit another interface like the virtual vinyl or scratch live or sondcards like mya and m-audio

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 4:58 pm
Billy Ocean,

I use a "Presonus Firebox" sound card which works very well with my "Pioneer CDJ-1000's (Version #01)" with TimeCode CDRS along with a "M-Audio X-Session Pro MIDI Mixer" and that works really good (IMO) too but I'm always scared that I'm going to break this "plastic" mixer when attempting any "scratching routines" due to my medical condition of Multiple Sclerosis that is making my hands "not as feeling like before I had the M.S., etc"...

Thanks so much for the info...

DJ TAO :)

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 7:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)