Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: further itunes integration

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmiemPRO InfinityMember since 2006
First let me say that I love what has come of the iTunes playlist integration. The initial integration was a little rough around the edges but in the latest revisions it is fantastic!

I'm using iTunes to manage my video files which don't have tag information or support. I purchased a plugin from Apple that lets iTunes manage and play MPEG 2 files and I'm a Jones TM viddisc subscriber in that format. Since I've been building this library for a while, I've entered a lot of the song info into iTunes but it's saved in the iTunes library file, not in the MPEG file itself. One feature that would be nice is for VDJ to import the song information for video files from iTunes.

I'd also like a rating system like iTunes in VDJ. It would be nice again if VDJ could read my iTunes ratings and would allow me to sort by rating in the search db.

This might be pie-in-the-sky, but the ability to enter info in VDJ and have it update my iTunes library file would be really cool. It wouldn't actually be that hard to add this feature I would think, but I'm not sure how much demand there would be for it.

Posted Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 9:23 pm
I would like that too,
or just imagine, there is no virtual dj database , just the itunes database
would that be cool ?

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 5:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)