Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with Cue 4.3 and Total Control

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey guys!!! I appreciate any response in advance.
I bought the total control console and it came with Cue 4.3, this version is good but I can't record anything. I would like to have some demos for me and some to give to my friends... anyway I downloaded the last version, Cue 5.0 and when I installed, the program said me something like " the software that you bought with total control is just to practice and you must to buy the complete version"

That pissed me off, because I waited for almost 2 MONTHS!!! after order it online, (www.guitarcenter.com) and then I CAN'T RECORD Anything.

But there' are more things... Where can I get sound effects, because I already had some effects for Virtual DJ, I transfer them from the folder to the CUe folder and the didn't work, so I only have 4 effects that came with the software.

The total control is not being recognized by Virtual DJ, so I had to mix and enjoy it wit CUE 5.0 I didn't find any way to configure my total control in Virtual DJ. Is not the same???

The only way to use my total control is opening the CUE 4.3 without sound effects and without recording function... So I don't Know what to do...

Please Help me!!!
Thanks!!!!

Posted Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 9:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello

cue le was a gift from
when you purchased your controller the money went towards the hardware

the software was included free to get you on your feet if you would like to achieve the full potential of cue

you need to purchase Pro Cue , or Pro VDJ ,

this said , you will find that plugins and skins leveled at home user which will work with LE

you will find the latest demo from numark or this site will provide you full functionality with your total control

i hope you will join us as a pro user soon :)

Posted Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 12:44 am
neurologox wrote :
hey guys!!! I appreciate any response in advance.
I bought the total control console and it came with Cue 4.3, this version is good but I can't record anything. I would like to have some demos for me and some to give to my friends... anyway I downloaded the last version, Cue 5.0 and when I installed, the program said me something like " the software that you bought with total control is just to practice and you must to buy the complete version"

That pissed me off, because I waited for almost 2 MONTHS!!! after order it online, (www.guitarcenter.com) and then I CAN'T RECORD Anything.

But there' are more things... Where can I get sound effects, because I already had some effects for Virtual DJ, I transfer them from the folder to the CUe folder and the didn't work, so I only have 4 effects that came with the software.

The total control is not being recognized by Virtual DJ, so I had to mix and enjoy it wit CUE 5.0 I didn't find any way to configure my total control in Virtual DJ. Is not the same???

The only way to use my total control is opening the CUE 4.3 without sound effects and without recording function... So I don't Know what to do...

Please Help me!!!
Thanks!!!!

Not to sound like a know it all prick, but I mean ....... you didn't research your software that came with the mixer before purchasing? Pretty cut and dry stuff there dude, Cue LE not being the pro version. How much bang for your buck do you expect lol? And you know, I must have gotten really lucky because I bought my mixer (NTC) @ the end of Sept. and had it within 3 days. In fact, I ordered it on Sunday/Monday about midnight and had it by Wednesday when I got home from work. And I have tried VDJ, too see what it was about. For now, I am happy with Cue. I can see that you want to expand, record and what not which is cool. But really we shouldn't be using anything unless we have paid for it =D

Posted Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 7:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)