Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [TROLLING] Just stopped by, wow!! things are still the same!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just checked in after about 5 months or so to see that vdj still doesn't work (correctly) for Mac. Amazing VDJ still can't get it right. Serato Land is beautiful. Will check back later!! See ya!

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 2:17 am
SSL land is gonna look horrid with their 1st gen video plug-in when the poor users will have to pay for it.

Of the 20 years I've been spinning, I've been doing digital TCV audio only mixing (which is all SSL currently does) on VDJ for a year and a half now. Over 4 years if you count back to when I switched to digital dj'ing/turntablism with FS.

YAY for old technology! ... NOT.

I've been doing visual mixing with VDJ for over a year now, and visual mixing using TCV's with VDJ for 7 months now. Where's SSL at? I'll tell you where... at least 7 months behind. That's where.

We'll have VDJ 5 / VV 5 Mac with actual working video before SSL has it's first video "capability" (or properly working lack thereof) that will probably out suck even the best vacuums IMO.

VDJ/VV 5.0 Mac will deliver a TCV visual mixing "SmackDown" on SSL "1.0" with video as far as I'm concerned. It already does (and has for months already) on the windows side and us Mac users with windows Boot Camped have been taking advantage of that fact for over half a year now.

Like the McDonald's slogan says and in regards to TCV visuals mixing with VDJ/VV, "I'm loving it!"... and they don't got it.

C-Ya.

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 6:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)