Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How did We get to this point??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
How we came to this point is both a long story…and a short one. There is plenty of blame to be shared by both sides. We, the Teamers of Virtual DJ Radio, thought is would be best to post what occurred in order for us to reach this crossroad. Rather than point fingers we are going to attempt to explain it for all to see.

There was a faction of Teamers who had one vision for Radio, and another faction with an entirely different vision. We all failed Radio, both factions. We failed by not working harder at being understanding and communicating with one another. Some were stuck in the middle of these two groups with different points of view, and for them we are all very sorry. They are welcome back at any time with open arms and hearts.

Prior to the split, some Teamers and Management staff were promoted without discussing it with the rest of the group. In the past that was always the case. Others made decisions concerning programming without discussing it with the rest of the team. Once things like this occurred the remaining Teamers had difficulty letting these infractions pass into the dead past, where they belonged. Others still were not nearly active enough, leaving those remaining to carry the extra responsibility. Often when these Teamers would return they would be upset with the way things had progressed, which only added to an already tense situation. It came down to the point where the Radios very existence was held both in jeopardy and hostage by one group.

By this time we have all read Steph’s post concerning a new server and his commitment to Radio, and its future. Each and every one of us owes Steph a very heartfelt debt of gratitude for his gift. Not only of Radio, but of this amazing software that allows Radio to even be thought of. Thank You Steph from all of the Virtual DJ Radio, team and staff, Both Past and Present.

After the split occurred several things happened in a very short amount of time. All of the Playlist music that is played when no DJ is mixing went missing. Then several Teamers/Staff members/DJs started placing advertising for a new Radio on their MSN Ids, this went so far as to including pictures. Some members of management were removed from the active list of DJs, and then replaced later. Once a new web site was created, listing several of Virtual DJ Radio’s staff members, it had moved into an un-resolvable situation. It was at that point that several Teamers/Staff members were lowered from our Management staff to “regular” DJs. A person cannot sit in two chairs at the same time, is one phrase used to describe this situation.

That leads us up to this point. There is, of course, more information. We do not feel the need, or desire, to drag all of it up again. Not to mention it is only details, minutia, and would only cause those involved more pain. At no point will any of the remaining Teamers allow anyone to speak badly of those who are leaving. They have a path to walk that is no longer ours, and we harbor no grudges. If our paths should cross again we will walk shoulder to shoulder with these good men, and woman, with pride…knowing in our hearts that we will have learned from our past, and have faith that they have also. No one of us is without fault, including DJs who would break format, or alter an agreement worked out between themselves and the Staff. So we are all equally to blame for what occurred.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the Teamers. Thank you for reading this, good mixing. Long Live Virtual DJ Radio!!!

We will not respond to any comments about this topic, it is our goal to move forward. Everyone who is a Teamer or Staff has seen this before it was posted and approved it.

Posted Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 11:14 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Thanksssss for that nice topic Terry. Barbara Cartland couldn't do better :))))) pwet pwet !!! Even Pearl Buck dear !!!

You have enought explications and meanings for the winner of the New York Time Book of The Year Price : " Murders on VDJ Radio Dance Floor" Agatha Terry Cristie.
Well more seriously Terry did well for all the persons , all the Deejays (have I must add)who weren't aware about the conflict situation a bit twisted we all pass throught.

I want to secure and quiet manies here in informing that no animals were killed during all that hard, violent , testosterone moments.

Many things of course have to be kept in da Harry potter pipi secret pot chamber because it's private but I can assure you that in the bigs lines everything is nicely explained by our lovely, fabulous and terribly sexy (Gosshhhh) : TERRY the man without shadows !!!

Terry I loooooooooooooooooooooove you
Terry WE loooooooooooooooooooooove you
and I loooooooooooooooooooooove you allz !!!

PS : Format :WE loooooooooooooooooooooove you too loool !!!

Well now Humor mode off : we go back to our preferate bottles. One Rosé wine for me Sweeties !!! and a good one ! shit !!!

Posted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 4:17 pm
kheyo wrote :

I want to secure and quiet manies here in informing that no animals were killed during all that hard, violent , testosterone moments.

Not too sure about that, someone put a dead cat in a rope outside my apartment .... with some angry looking words on it, cant read it , but it looks like its French words...

hehehe ;)

Just kidding

Posted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 10:21 pm
Terry : call the cops dear !!! quick !!!!

Posted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 10:28 pm

should have known... Italians...

Typical mobster thing to do ;) hehe

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:11 pm

lol... should have known that too... La Famila is everywhere... hehe ;)

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 10:26 pm
Someone here is gonna received a spaguetti tomatoes pan in his face if you continu to jocke as silly about italia familia loooool !!!

Beware !!!

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 10:29 pm
loooool ;)

Well, if you see a DJ walking around comfused, looking like Ketchup... well thats me ;)

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 11:11 pm
Can someone here send an ambulance to Reap home ? he furiously needs a strong injection of mustard too in his ass for writing such things who hurt and shock my poor eyes !!!!!! And learn him how to use the quote sweeties !!! looool !!!

Thanks my Jay ! I'm always turning around but between my kitchen, my fridge and this damned job I've got many pain to be everywhere !

Posted Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 9:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)