Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vestax VCM-100 midi controller

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wbricePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone know anything about this controller? It looks like it could be a mixer and midi controller. I think the Vci-100 looks cool but it's just a controller but has a really cool fader. this one the
vcm-100 doesn't seem to have a fader with a curve. I'm lost any help would be good. Thx

Posted Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 12:31 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the VCI-100, and it works great. I have been using it with Traktor. I don't own VDJ, I am waiting for the final version of the Mac 5.0 before I purchase it. So, I can't comment on it's use with VDJ. However, it works perfectly with Traktor. I do like the fader option, it works nice, the platters have a nice feel. It's a solid machine, not cheap plastic, this thing is made of metal and it feels really sturdy.

Posted Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 3:29 pm
tuxxlPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello !

It also works very nice with VDJ with Mac and PC version. The only thing missing is that platters are not completly supported.
It used like Total Control one : only one function assigned. Not like Traktor where you can use the upper portion to scratch and the lower portion to pitch bend your songs.

VCI-100 is a really nice product.

Posted Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 11:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)