Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJIO Sound problem, driver install issues as well

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello all perhaps someone can help me. I am using the numark total control with the numark djio and numark que LE. I am running windows vista with a 2.4 ghz core duo processor and 4 gigs of ram so I dont think the PC is the issue (its about a month old) First when I tried to install the driver for the DJIO on windows vista the install kept failing. I ended up having to disable shell hardware detection on my services to get the software to install. It is installed now but there is still a yellow ! next to to the device in the device manager so I think the ASIO driver needs to be updated or something, it seems like the software was not tested enough before it was fielded. Now thats just problem 1. After I installed the driver everything seemed to be working (kinda) at first it was saying controller not detected when I started the software, disconnected a few times and it eventually detected it. Next, finally I get to start mixing some music and my sound starts going all distorted, almost sounded like all of my speakers were blown. Again, disconnected the usb cable to the DJIO and it fixed the problem for about 5 minutes and started doing it again. This is just extremely frustrating at this point. It seems like I spent 400 dollars on a fisher price dj setup. I am out of ideas now I tried different usb cables, also, i have a 2nd sound card I hooked up to see if that would work then I started getting a lot of the controller not detected issues even after reboots. If anyone out there can help me please do it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Posted Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 5:48 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you installed the latest driver off the numark website or one of a cd?

try the website

Posted Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 12:10 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 9:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)