Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vdj 5.0 and Total Control - Pitch controls response lag time

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys,

I have noticed when 2 songs are Synced and I try to move the pitch control it does not respond till I move it over and over again in huge steps.

I feel like I have something set that I shouldn't. I mean I should be able to adjust them at any time right? Or maybe something is locked.

I am using Virtual Dj 5.0 and Numark Total Control.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Posted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 1:03 am
Vitamind-
You'll notice a small yellow light next to each pitch fader on the TC.. when this light is active, it means that the fader is controlling VDJ's decks in real time. When it is not lit, it means that the value of the virtual pitch fader does not reflect the one on the TC, and so you have to move the slider to the virtual value so the slider can then "pick up" the virtual slider. It is programmed this way so that if you have two songs synced by using the sync button and the slider gets bumped, they do not move out of sync.

Posted Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 7:24 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 12:23 pm
my numark total control wont work with vdj 5 it will only work with numark cue version 4.3 and i cant even get on the radio with tht so am having to pull money out ma pocket to go and buy the new 1 why is this

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 1:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)