Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need help setting up my bcd 3000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi.fairly new to all this dijiatal dj/controller thing.purchased a bcd 3000,how do i get it to work with virtual dj? i noticed in config menu there is a tab for bcd 2000 but i get a red button instead of green,is there an update or "fix to config for bcd 3000, hopefully a simple fix is available.I,m not a computer guru by any means and i hope to avoid (midi mapping?)if thats the right usage of the term

Thanks..

Posted Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 3:43 am
same problem here. can anyone help us out?

Posted Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 1:59 pm
The BCD 3000 is supported as MIDI controller. There is a MIDI xml mapper. It's not shipped with the product.
You must own the version pro to download it from this site.

Posted Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 5:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can map it via midi mapping check the manual for more info

and in pro 5.05 it is natively supported

but you need to purchase to get that :)

hope to see you as a pro user soon

Posted Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 6:52 pm
the native support for the bcd on the new version of VDJ is pretty poo though. a) you have to accept the default mapping which isnnt ideal in my opinion, but more imporantly the response time is poor. ive just stuck with using the general MIDI mapping, means you can customise the controls, it reacts quicker but on the downside no lights on the console!

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 12:30 am
ah thats brilliant thanks alot! thats new! didnt even know that was there. whoever made that plugin should get a medal, totally sorted out the bcd support cos it was pretty hit and miss before!

nice one!

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 10:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)