Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Polish Tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone know any top Polish disco tracks that has not been realeased in the uk? I do a disco for a pub and a polish lady works there?

Thanks

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 1:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you can hang on for a few hours i'll get back to you, we've got a small polish community near to where i live and a few of them are taxi drivers that take me to gigs, some are in their mid twentys so they should be able to give you an idea, i'll pop into town in a short while and see what i can do...

Tayla

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 2:34 pm
Ok thanks very much

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 2:50 pm
discoenergy

sorry it took so long to get back to you, had to hang around town until this guy finished some runs, anyway got some not so good news, some good news and some bloody good news, first off the not so good news he could only give me the name of artist or band off the top of his head and not the song title, the good news here's a few names to be getting on with

doda
mandaryna
perfect
kalwi
faxe
tede
wilki
de mono
truck

now i suppose you want the bloody good news, he's calling Poland tonight and hopes to have 2 cds of what is in thier current charts in his hands in the next few days so you can listen to what is happening over there strictly for information purposes only, i will pm you with an update as soon as i get my grubby hands on them and then i can post them onto you...

Tayla

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 7:18 pm
Thanks again Tayla your a star :-)

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 2:15 pm
I think Tayla deserves an extra star ;-)

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 4:10 pm
@ discoenergy

have you had a chance to check out any of those bands yet? and more to the point are they of any use to you, if they are'nt i can get back in touch with the guy and try and get something more suitable...

@speed

thanks for the vote mate, your embarrasing me, i've just had a hot flush..lol, but i can't see that happening in my life time for two reasons, i don't think i'm competent enough on the tech side of things and two, i think i've rubbed to many "stars" up the wrong way in the past...lol, anyway your comment much appreciated and won't be forgotten...cheers

Tayla

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 4:57 pm
@ discoenergy

hi mate, went into town and spoke to the guy today, he is expecting those cds to arrive tomorrow in the uk so you should get them early next week, theres not two but four coming over...hope there what you want!!! lol

Tayla

Posted Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 2:29 pm
@ discoenergy

bloody hell been long time coming but those cds have finally arrived through the post, talked to the guy tonight so if you pm me with an address to send them on to you will keep that barmaid sweet lol...

Tayla

Posted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 12:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)