Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 1 month in waiting for a Total Control :(

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello guys

At today is 1 month in waiting for my total control, I have bought on www.musik-service.de for 249€ + 20€ for shipment and at today nothing is arrived.
I have contacted musik-service by phone and an operator told me Numark can't satisfy all the request of this controller.

Do someone have the same problem? In USA the shipment to have it is fast or not?

Posted Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 11:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
last i heard numark , had a large backorder to fufil

Posted Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 1:06 pm
dr doomPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi! I bought my Total Control online via Amazon.com from Ace Photo & Digital last Aug 14, 2007 and it arrived Aug 22, 2007 safe and sound here in Isabela, Philippines! I wonder what's keeping your order so long in arriving? You have every reason to be excited, because Total Control rocks with VirtualDJ V5! You have to buy the Numark DJ I/O though (which I did) or another compatible external soundcard in order to unleash the full potential of the controller being "TOTAL". I hope your controller arrives real soon!

Posted Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 1:02 pm
@doom - what do you mean by unleashing the full potential? what do you need the external soundcard for? i'm thinking about buying the TC too, and just curious, thanks!

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 4:10 am
Using the dj i/o with the total control allows you to pre-listen in headphones. This is most helpfull when cue'ing tracks.

Basically, Numark decided that it will produce a quality soundcard for it's product, but still allow you to use your own soundcard.

The DJ i/o allows for cue'ing and a mic input.

Full Potential = full controller & mixer

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 5:05 am
i have a 4 channel surround sound card in my pc right now and use the front channels for the output and the rear channels for my headphones, wouldn't i still be able to use the same setup with a TC? it's just a controller, no?

sorry if i'm thread-jacking

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 5:16 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Its cool, yes you can set up your 5.1 sound card to work the way you describe.

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 5:28 am
dr doomPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks DJ Marcel 1 for explaining things on my behalf for drewbagel423. My fault, I should have been more specific in my previous thread. Cheers!

Posted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 8:59 am
thanks everyone for their responses and info, to the OP, hope your TC gets there soon!

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 12:55 am
dr doom wrote :
Thanks DJ Marcel 1 for explaining things on my behalf for drewbagel423. My fault, I should have been more specific in my previous thread. Cheers!

We're all here to help

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 1:12 am
I received my NTC in 3 days easily with free shipping from http://www.planetdj.com/. Also, for setup purposes - I am using my standard sound card and a usb based set of Logitech head phones, configing them in numark Cue LE. I have tried it on VDJ as well and the same setup works. Simple and easy for a n00b such as myself =)

Posted Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 5:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)