Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Merge VOB clips for clipbank

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ConawayPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone have any recommendations on software to merge VOB files? I would like to merge several video clips into one longer clip to use with the new clipbank plugin.

Posted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 11:31 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please remember the clip bank does not play video files that contain an audio track. Also, you can set each slot up in a loop for continuous play of a single clip. Also, it isn't recommended to load and play exceptionally 'large' or 'long' videos through the plug-in. It is a 'Clip' plug-in. Not a movie plug-in.

Posted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 3:09 pm
cstoll wrote :
Also, it isn't recommended to load and play exceptionally 'large' or 'long' videos through the plug-in. It is a 'Clip' plug-in. Not a movie plug-in.

Damn, there goes my plan for watching Kevin & Perry Go Large whilst doing my gig tonight!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 5:42 pm
I am using vob fiiles that contain audio, but the audio is not needed. I use extreem sports videos that play while the while the music is playing. I tried it and it seems to work fine. If I had to I could edit out the sound. I don't know how long a video it can handle so I will just have to experiiment and see what works.

Posted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 5:49 pm
It's working so far, I have a 20 minute video with audio (which I don't want to hear anyway), and it works great.

Posted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 6:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)