Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: plugin gurus.. a request!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

can anyone make a plugin that will allow you to position a small jpeg or bitmap of your choice over a spot on the video screen to cover a network logo?

for example... no one offers nickelback rockstar yet from what i can see.. i haven't got it on my subscriptions, and have scoured other brands..

the only one i can find is a VH1 rip with a small logo....

sometimes the videos are just not out there...

we have to do what we have to do....

anyone think they can pull it off? the sdk is greek to me...

Posted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 4:22 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ShowLogo plugin -- it can be used to re-size a graphic and place it anywhere on the screen - it's difficult to manipulate on the fly in a quick fashion - but it can be done.

Posted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 4:32 am
not possible to make something like the text plugin where you just drag the location on a little box and hit apply?

the logo plugin is a bitch.. I've tried that..... it'll work, but like you said.. on the fly it's a bit tricky

Thanks for the quick answer! :)

Posted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 4:44 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
steve

as you already have the video, use a video editing software i use ulead its simple and fast enough to put your logo over any place on a video using "overlay" it will only take a few minutes or depending where the vh1 logo is you can blank it out completely, if you need a talk through give me a shout or pm me... off to gig at 6pm uk time

Tayla

Posted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 4:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)