Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: It's official

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 8:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
good lord , thats mad

i can buy a car for that money

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 8:35 pm

wow.... guess there will be a storm of mad users at the SSL forum.

Not many can affort the (insane expensive) Rane mixer, and its required for the video app to work.

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 8:50 pm
LOL, congrats Atomix, a whole generation ahead in terms of video and still ahead.

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 8:59 pm
I don't know who has the best software. What I do know is, VDJ is the best software for me, at the moment. I have told this story before. Two years ago, I saw Cyder at the AC convention. Everybody and their mother claimed to be able to mix video. When I asked for a demo, they all had an excuse. Uh, we didn't bring this, that's not hooked up, you have to have this, etc. I asked Cyder and he mixed a video, but I thought it was some kind of magic, so I asked him to do it again. This time I watched real good, and he did it again. He let me do it, I asked a couple of questions, went in my pocket and paid him. Everybody else is like a concept car at the auto show. It has everything and looks great, but you can't drive it, NOW. Well, I need a car NOW. I have been mixing videos for two years, it really is that simple. I am sure they will have a great product, whenever it comes out. I am just so glad I didn't buy those Pioneer decks, first. They are great, but who wants to carry around all those DVDs, and all the added equipment you would need to do what we do? See you in AC. I wonder if VDJ will have something new there? (Cue the evil laugh).

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 9:47 pm
The one thing I don't like about some other companies is that I have to open a seperate search screen to find what i want. I VDJ search engine and I can keep an eye on every at once. No multiple clicks to get a song and going back and forth build a list of request.

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 10:17 pm
It is insane that you have to buy the 57, but everyone that has been anticipating the SSL Video release already knows this. I just spent $800 on the Nou 4 and $ 500 on the Virtual Vinyl package so...

I'm interested on the stability of it and the Mac side.

Posted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 11:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)