Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ's in Aberdeen / North East Scotland

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Looking for "Inspired" DJ's in the local area who are looking for gigs in Aberdeen. We would prefer DJ's who are using VDJ and have thier own tunes to bring along.

The music policy for the club is still undecided but we are looking for a new sound that you won't hear every other day. We may, be running both Friday, Saturday nights but don't have anything confirmed yet. 1 night will be more house driven with lots of classic mash ups the other night we hope to have Psy/Goa although as I said this is not written in stone.

Please leave some details if you are interested.

Posted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 11:23 am
goapmrHome userMember since 2004
This i like to here. A new club that wants to have some GOA/PSYTRANCE. maybe i have to move to Aberdeen. greets from goapmr

Posted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 12:37 pm
goapmr wrote :
This i like to here. A new club that wants to have some GOA/PSYTRANCE. maybe i have to move to Aberdeen. greets from goapmr

Getting peopl in will be an issue but we are sure once they come once they will be back. The scene here is pretty stale at the moment. Where abouts are you?

Posted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 12:47 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi PFD50

I would be up for it but it's a long way to come from Nottingham.

I know what you mean about the scene going stale. When I get bored of playing house/electro I tend to play Drum and Bass ( back to the old school ) for change.

I ask the bar owner where I play on a friday night if I could try a few Drum and bass track's out on the crowd and it went off, they loved it. I wouldn't play it all the time but the change in music style did some good.

Jimmy B

Posted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 6:05 pm
jimmy b wrote :
Hi PFD50

I would be up for it but it's a long way to come from Nottingham.

I know what you mean about the scene going stale. When I get bored of playing house/electro I tend to play Drum and Bass ( back to the old school ) for change.

I ask the bar owner where I play on a friday night if I could try a few Drum and bass track's out on the crowd and it went off, they loved it. I wouldn't play it all the time but the change in music style did some good.

Jimmy B

I'll keep that in mind Jimmy. We are looking to have different style events. We are in early stages and have a couple of venues vying for the nights so we might even have 2 rooms

Posted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 6:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)