Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE SOMES REBELS WITH US

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Big Mama is not happy at all sweeties :

When you go on the Planning page of VDJ radio web site you clearly have wrote on the TOP :

BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR EMPTY SLOT, PLEASE CHECK THE PROGRAM PAGE

Apparentely somes rebels DJs subscribe slots without any care of that warning & essential information and naturally their slots are automatically deleted.

Dj Sid : you have booked 02 slots on Sunday.
The sunday is House Heaven Show and that show is "Vocal House, Soulful House & Club Anthems" for months sweety and not "hypnotic house" as you wanted to play. We have residents on that very special day of the week.

DJ Kiss Delavega : on Monday you subscribe in wanting play electro Minimal etc but for months too the F**King Mondays are 70s-80s and early 90's !

DJ Kaos : The mondays starts 4.00pm GMT + 2 are not KAOZ style: read above. You want to mix 70s-80s and early 90's KAOZ style okay : you clearly announce it in the comment place. This will avoid to be erased.

Thanks at least for clearly understand that for ever and ever. You want audience ? Respect the audience coze that one knows what it's expecting for in looking the Programm web page at

http://radio.virtualdj.com/programs/programs.php

Feel free to go and carefully read it sweeties !!!

Big Mama Mode OFF now.

Posted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 5:34 pm
nonnoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
kheyo wrote :
When you go on the Planning page of VDJ radio web site you clearly have wrote on the TOP :

BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR EMPTY SLOT, PLEASE CHECK THE PROGRAM PAGE

it will never be said enough !!!!!!!

Posted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 5:52 pm
@SID & THE REST:

- DJ Sid got a VERY good point.

Sid did a lot of right things : he booked HOUSE, since that was the theme, even made a HOUSE HEAVEN banner for the time. And tried filling a dead gap between EURO side and US side of sunday house

a dream DJ so far in MY eyes ;) Doin all the right things...

So, the ONLY thing that he might have missed on, is that Gwenn didnt bother to enter his name on the two hours.

And what you know? It might be Gwenn cant play this sunday, and I actually think he said he couldnt.

So SID filling in, with RIGHT genre, and even effort to make a BANNER, is EXACTLY what we want on the radio..

I think we need to set a certain TIME to when a resident slot must be regarded as FREE TO GRAB if the resident DJ dont book the slot. Like for example, if Gwenn havent booked the slot 3 days before the event, its read as him not going to play, and others can take (in agrement with the current theme, if there is a theme)

To Sids defence, he didnt actually behave as a rebel, but rather as a sensitible DJ tryining to fill the dead air....

In my eyes, Sid acted at best INTENTIONS, and did what most should do at the radio...

(Except maybe the hours are reserved to Gwenn, but for how long?!?! Gwenns hours are STILL open and not taken, and today its sunday.... To Gwenns defence, he might not want or be able to play today )

Rune

Posted Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 8:14 am
This topic was created for as a memo about genre and musical days.

of course this is not a personnal attack and the names were given as exemple for the ones who didn't follow what we were and what the audience is expecting for !!! There is no need of discussion about a logical thing which is clearly explained on the web site itself.

Feel free to contact any of the teamers on the chat or msn for further explications.

Mine is kheyo@hotmail.com and thanks for all you do to keep up the good vibes.

Posted Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 2:02 pm
It would be interesting to use "colour code" on the schedule, as we talked about in the past.. at least for the resident session slots..

Monday 6:00 PM - 4:00 AM (CET)
Tuesday 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM (CET)
Thursday 1:00 AM - 6:00 AM (CET)
and Sunday 4:00 PM - 4:00 AM (CET)

Maybe we could use different colour codes in fonction of the style as we had spoken about on a "brainstorming" topic few month ago. Maybe it could help everybody.. new djs, listeners, and even teamers, héhé

Spook'

Posted Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 8:04 pm
Right, the colours may be useful :)

Posted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 1:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im not a radio teamer i know but how about making the database automaticaly load all of the resident slots , so they cant be taken?

and if a person cant do it they tell a teamer who enables it to be changed.

Posted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 9:06 pm
I really don't know why my topics is a starter of a such polemic !

This topic is purely logical !!!
The respect of the daily musical Themes !!!

Now if for exemple Sid plays a music which is in the logic of the House Heaven : I'm behind him as a great support at 100000000%.

The "Hypnotic House" musical genre wrote on his slot is not exactely what is wrote in the definition of House Heaven. So I think to have done my job of Teamer simply.

To end with all of that : I can also understant that many DJ's are on Hollidays and that gives many residencies slots who cannot be honnored.

All good ideas of anyone are of course welcome on that topic

Kheyo Plum Pudding the teamer rebel :)))

Posted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 3:19 pm
yes totally agree !!!

A resident slot is a brush teeth sweety : very personnal ! or as you take a part of my delicious plum pudding which is not destinate to you .

Just kidding !

Posted Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 12:23 am
it doesn't make sense, the schedule is avalaible for consultation from the sign up page. There is no need to disturb everybody :)

Posted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 8:13 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
What your talking about here Paz..is a language deal...the word Schedule is good as is Program...one should have upcoming in front of it..
and the other should read, please schedule your next session..

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 8:48 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
fair enough Paz..but people are always warned in private before we do it here..if you notice....before today it has not been used in a very long time...;-)

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 9:12 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Paz,

In what way you think it should be? (I meant the Schedule and Program for the DJs) Maybe I'm stock, but can clearly see what is the point, but maybe if you have the issue you got it more clearly than I do. How do you think this sould work? put an example please so I can really catch what you mean.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 10:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)