Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: videos length not matching actual length

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am very confused. I seem to be stuck with the same "length times" no matter what music video I play. This complaint does not effect audio files. They play from start to finish and list the proper song length times. But the Music videos (I use "promo Only" music videos") dont seem to even "load the entire video, I mean the first few seconds to a minute or more is missing, the indicator bars shows nothing loaded during the missing segments. Not that it means anything but the video lengths I am stuck with on all videos is 1:14, 5:00, 2:00, 0:37, 1:07, 0:08, 0:25. These listed numbers are associated with a different video song for each number. These are the playing times. they may start near the end of the video or begining or middle. I have tried reseting everything. Nothing so far changes the length or playing times. When I say video I mean that the entire video is this way including audio portion of the video. ONLY the audio only files (not on DVD or MUSIC VIDEOS) play totally appropiate from start to finish. Any information will be helpful.

Posted Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 10:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)