Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BUZZ sound.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I had this experience last night.
I had VDJ playing on auto mix and at some point they was a very irritating buzz sound that lasted for about 3-5 seconds while the track was still playing. All I did was just stare at my lap top wondering what to do but when it stopped without me doing anything the music continued to play without a problem. May be it is a bug.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 10:46 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Never heard of this, although it sounds like the behavior of a cracked version, so if your running a cracked copy it would be a good idea to remove it and upgrade to VDJ Pro from the Home edition.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 10:56 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It may be an external HD starting up or maybe just line noise coming from your electricity

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 10:59 am
@Bagpuss
I am not using a cracked version.
I downloaded the trial version which I used for 20 days after which I bought the Home Edition,uninstalled the trial version and installed the one I bought.
@KregCZ
The songs I was playing at the time were not from my external harddrive.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:07 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe just a power trip,,:) no worry.. does this occurs often or once:)

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 12:56 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@bansoboy, in this case the noise didn't come directly from VDJ, sounds to me like feedback or interference from another device like a mobile phone.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 1:03 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah a mobile phone can di it too.
You dont have to be playing a song from your external HDD all you need is to be connected to one to get the noise.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 1:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
could be a mobile phone but i'd put it down to a parked or passing taxi nearby keying their mike, used to work this bar where the taxi drivers knew the problem on the venues pa system and they used to line up just to take the pi$$, key their mikes and distort the music.

that was until we reported them and a couple were done under the telegraphy laws of 'misuse of equipment' did'nt see them smile to much after that...

Tayla

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 1:34 pm
your replies are reassuring.
Thanks

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 3:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)