Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mixfest 2007 in Chicago

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My self and my internet radio station have been asked to demo VDJ and broadcast live from the Mixfest 2007 dj conference here in the Chicago area. We will be video taping as well as broadcasting. If any VDj is interested in representing VDJ and Digitalmixdj.com please Pm me. the event is August 12 in Lyons Ill and the Mixture Lounge. This event is "Invite Only" so if you are interested please PM ME. For more info check out the plugger at my site www.digitalmixdj.com or on www.myspace,com/mixfestchicago.. I have sent a mail to VDJ about a small sponsorship for this event and waiting for a response.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 4:59 am
spun1_2PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would be interested in being to represent VDj and VDJR...

I didnt know of this event . Im not too far away and plenty of notice to mkae it.

Let me know

Spun1_2

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 5:10 am
djraj1CUE userMember since 2005
I might be able to make it... how do we get in touch... need more details...thanks... it would be great if VDJ can help out with this... make our mark there... All of DJ's that are here in the chicago area should hook up... make a Club exclusive for Digital DJ's

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 8:19 am
August 12th is a Sunday right? I could prob make it. How far is it from downtown? I live in Lincoln Park and don't have a car but could prob figure a way out there. I'm fairly new to VDJ but should be proficient by then. If I played, roundabout how long would the set be?

I'd like to check out other DJ's/VJ's in the Chicago area that are doing all video. I haven't really seen it here. Only the Pioneer DVDJ's.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 5:33 pm
Oh I see. I just checked out the links. I thought you were looking for DJ's to come play. Well if anyone is doing video there I'd like to check it out.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:49 pm
WE (Digitalmixdj.com) were looking for DJs to represent us and VDJ at the event. Were have filled all the spots though, but that does not mean that you can RSVP and come down and support. We need the exposure there. This will also give us a chance to meet and I can explain to you guys what digitalmixdj.com is all about. We are now building a roster of events. Please pm me with your email info or email me directly at thestudio@digitalmixdj.com and make reference that you use VDJ. Location: Lyons Ill is about a 45 min from Lincoln park.

Posted Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 7:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)