Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: rippin' mp3's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hey guy's what do you use for rippin' mp3's.
i use audiograbber, but just downloaded it to install on another system. it was preset up but its awful slow now.

Posted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 11:02 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
could try ahead nero if your getting fed up with what your using or even windows media ripper they work for me...

Tayla

Posted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 12:07 am
winamp pro. (i got a thing for llama's)

Posted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 1:01 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
wildcountryclub wrote :
(i got a thing for llama's)

The animals that climb mountains??...;-)

Posted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 3:12 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Music Match Jukebox is what I use, it was fast and simple, also connected to the CDDB and would auto named all the tracks for me. Unfortinatly it's being taken over by yahoo in august and the yahoo player isn't as good a ripper as the original one.

Posted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 3:59 am
i use Nero Burning software.

Posted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 10:16 am
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004

stick with audiograbber. used it for ... ever. it can be slow if you set it up to rip with few extras, like spin before rip, normalize, use lame instead of other codecs, etc, but if you set it up to rip directly to mp3 with lame it will rip pretty damn fast. but ripping slow is good too, if you have the time, it will rip more accurately.
soooo, see whats wrong with it and fix it the way you want it.

Posted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 11:01 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yeah...I'm a big fan of audiograbber. Awesome program. That and MP3Gain for normalizing audio.

Posted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 9:21 am
uhhhhhhh ....... i like audiograbber best ....... you probably need to tweak it or you have slow processor/ and / or old O/S ..........

Posted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 5:57 pm
if you have a store bought computer , loaded with all the "default " crap it comes loaded with and you haven't taken any steps to make it into a professional music playback machine ..... then you really should be expecting problems

if you have made an effort and still need help or you are starting out in your quest , you are at the best forum for that on the web .......

chuck over 'n out

Posted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 6:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)