Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What is your dj setup ? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJSparkxxx01 wrote :
Can VDJ be bought as a gift? lol I'm being serious here too, like one person buys it, and then gives it to a friend or family member, and the receiver registers the serial code?

The answer is yes.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:21 am
rice4uHome userMember since 2004
wut happened to that room where everyone posted their pics of the setup everyone has? i miss that room

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:43 am
First of all, i never said that it is mine. I was trying it out to see if i like it. Where im from all you see in stores is serato and m audio. If there was a store that had virtual on display, then i would have bought it a long time ago. Now that i know what it does, i am thinking about buying VDJ pro. Does it bother you if family lets you use something they own. I never stole it or copied it.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 8:31 am
Dongle NOOOOOOO I have a hard time findin my headphones sometimes, WTF am I gonna do if I cant find my Ding Dong..... I mean Dongle

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 8:38 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
CalienteNYC wrote :
Does it bother you if family lets you use something they own. I never stole it or copied it.

What we are trying to tell u that u r not allowed to use other ppl license even they registered.. We r trying not to encourage u cos sharing or lending of the software is illegal...i hope u get it..:)

And if u can purchase here via internet..Instantly or by box:) btw VDJ pro is not available in stores FYI only Home, DJC edition ,Numark cue or NVV yes

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Cheers.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 8:46 am
if I had the money I would seriously consider buying this software best ive seen yet. God I need a job.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:17 am
I live with my brother who also DJ's and is an avid Serato user. He is also evaluating the software via my license, copy, mixer, and decks. I wouldn't advise him to buy a copy if he didn't like it.

Here is what I use: The Virtual Vinyl package (soundcard, program), 2 Pioneer 1000 MKII's, Ecler Nou 4 mixer (just got it), 17" Macbook Pro running Windows XP via Bootcamp, and 500 gig HD (videos).

So far I really like the setup! The Nou 4 with the MIDI controls just tops it off. I rarely have to touch the computer. The only thing I'm missing is a coffin to set everything up in. I want to get everything wired in the coffin (powerstrip, soundcard) that way when I go to a gig I can drop my wires, plug in be ready to go.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 5:43 pm
They should really bring back the thread with other people's setup's, I think it's closed or something, or people just haven't been posting in it :P :D

Posted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)