Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: harry potter release issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Jk rowling today was reported to be in a fit , as the final installement , has made it in its full form to the pirate bay downloadable as a PDF and has had thousands of downloads

and the plot is now circulating the whole net , i wont ruin it for you ;)

after fears that harry may die in the final installment , childline has had to take on more operators tonight and tommorrow to deal with distraut youngsters!

what a mad world we live in ;)

Posted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:41 pm
That pdf has been floating about for a while, on regular http links. Someone also leaked the end of the book a while before that as a bunch of jpgs.

I suppose she has nothing to worry about, don't know why she's so upset. She's made a nice amount of money for herself and fans of the series won't ruin it for themselves by reading such a pre-release. They'll still continue to go out and buy the books.

Posted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:17 pm
at the end of the day its all a good hype any ways lol

just amuses me personaly

Posted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:47 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I can't believe what a big deal this book is, kids should buy something more constructive like VDJ ;).

Posted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:52 pm
yes lol just heard on the news 2.2 million copies have already been sold today alone.

and some people have come from the usa and neverlands just to buy this book !

Posted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:57 pm
all you evil magic worshippers ..... repent ! save your souls while you can ! LOL

i'm amused to say that i know some strange Bible thumpers who actually object vehemently to Harry and Santa ....... ???

edit @ Bagpuss ....... i think reading that fantasy stuff is great for anybody not just kids

when i was a kid i collected every Tom Swift jr. from #1 thru 33 ......... i wanted to have my own Flying Lab ....... lol

Posted Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 3:50 pm
hey ., i aint gonna lie...once a harry potter fan.. always a harry potter fan.......and besides...admit it chick. .on the side..u know u been reading em too...lol and hey if that wanna make the kids read books ..thats kool.....instead of wasting hours on tv /DRUGS,,,,,lol......

Posted Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 7:20 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No doubt reading is good, personally I'm not a fan of reading fantasy/fiction, if I'm reading I'm learning, it's a shame people don't get so excited about more important publications.

Posted Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 9:48 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA that is so funny. i just read the first part of the first post out to my software design classmates, and we have decided that if they ever found out whoever did it, they would be screwed! LOL!

actually just today my friend was being a complete and utter dick and was telling people what happens in the book. im gunna bash his head in. his excuse for doing so is "Harry Potter is sh*t" as well as any books for that matter.

Posted Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 1:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)