Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: M-Audio problems still going and going

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I cant fix my m-audio connectiv to work right. I called up m-audio tech support and and they dont know either. I have two time coded vinyls and i am trying to get both side to read 100 % percent time coded quality but only one side is reading 100 %. I did everything and i mean everything and nothing seems to work. In my opinion, M-audio is the worst interface to use for vinyl. Cds works great on both sides because it reads 100 % time coded quality. What gets me more mad is why cant virtual dj create there own interface to resolve all these problems. this is a fact from where i am from, All the top Djs in Newyork and i mean the best in the world all use rane serato. every night club in New York uses only serato. I took a chance with buying the connectiv and virtual dj vinyl but its not working for me.

Posted Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 7:46 am
The Numark Virtual Vinal package is VirtualDJ with a soundcard.

Same type of package you're asking for.

Software/vinals/soundcard box/cd's

The ONLY difference between the two is the "skin" and the "branding"

No difference with the software at - nothing - zero.

Your vinals will work for both "Brands"

Posted Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 8:02 am
If they are both the same, then why should i get the numark. If this doesnt work then why should i get that one.

Posted Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 8:46 am
SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am not familiar with the configuration of the M-Audio Connectiv. However, I do use the M-Audio Delta 1010LT sound card with both TCV and TCCD on VDJ with no problems.

Would you please register your VDJ license number with your account? It would likely open up the support you would get from other VDJ Pro members that are hesitant to offer support to unlicensed users.

--SkiHog

Posted Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 2:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)