Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: midi yoke drivers for the dac3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

does anyone know how to configure this driver for virtual dj. inputs greatly appreciated

Posted Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 7:43 am
You don't need MIDI Yoke to use a DAC3 with Virtual DJ

The Pro Edition has native support for the DAC3 and a Custom mapper is available to Pro Edition users.

Of Course this help goes down the toilet If you're using a Cracked Copy.

You might find some users and staff here get right hostile.

Posted Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 7:48 am
well who said that this software is cracked. there are alot and i mean alot of unlicensed users in this forum. i have to try it before i buy it. i'll have you know that i have several licensed dj softwares that i purchased in the last few years. this ain't my first rodeo.

Posted Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 10:30 am
never said you were - read it again - it says IF you're using a cracked copy.

Posted Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 2:44 pm
There is a custom mapper made by one of our heros, that take the DAC 3 to a whole new level. However, I think it is only available to registered users, and it's free.

Posted Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 7:39 pm
hey dj rhythm

if you are using the dac3 ... then i recommend very highly...... 200% that you download the jpboggis mapper.......... As stated before......... it will take your dac3 to an entirely new level
you will have the ability to use your dac3 as if you were using 3 different piece of equipment
in three different modes

1. control your play, cue, stop.. loop etc.
2. control your video effects etc,
3. control your sample effects...

all that is required is just a touch of a button

I too am trying to install the midiyoke without luck..... but only trying to this and i must stress ONLY (that i am now using CD DECKS with timecode), but would still like the use of my dac 3 ability.. .minus the player play, cue, stop, loop.

i recommend that you use jpboggis mapper... it totally will triple the function of dac3

you can look at my setup so it will give you an idea of my setup

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/dreadlox/

feel free to send me a pm if u need to

Posted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 10:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)