Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Loading qwerk

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I don't have any mp3's playing I select a file and hit load on either deck of my Dac2 and the mp3 loads. Next I select another song (still not playing the first song yet, it's just loaded and waiting) and hit the other load button on my Dac2, but instead of the mp3 loading on the second deck, it erases and loads on the first deck that already had a file ready to go. If the first deck's song is playing and I load the second deck, it loads onto the second deck as it should, but when nothing is playing, both load buttons on the Dac 2 will load onto the same side regardless. Why is this happening and is there a way to correct or adjust?

Posted Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 4:32 pm
Easy Fix:

In config menu/options.

Click the button labeled SECURITY select - always.
Click the button labeled AUTO HEADPHONES: select to Always

By clicking security it prevents song overloading/dumping/ however you term it.
Auto headphones always selects the inactive deck for PFL/Cueing.

P.S.
Go to downloads and get cstolls mapper for DAC2.

I was using a DAC2 untill about a week ago - Just got a DMC2

Posted Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 5:39 pm
I checked my config. page and the settings were already set to the way you said they should be. I also down loaded the Dac 2 mapper by Cstoll, but how do I install it? Windows give a message asking me to choose a program from a list to open it, but I don't know which program will install the mapper.

Posted Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:36 am
Unzip the packet in a free folder.

The dac2.dll file goes in to:

C:\Program Files\VirtualDJ\Plugins\ControlDevice

Just copy and paste.

when you open VDJ click on effects, then External Devices, Then Highlight the DAC2 line. and set your DAC2 to your likeing.

REad the README file.

When all else fails read the instructions

LOL :)P

Good Luck

Posted Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 6:40 am
Thanks for the help. It worked like a charm. Now the loading issue has been resolved but now the beat match button on the dac-2 dosn't work. I have to manually move the slider to match beats. I looked at the read me file breifly, but it wasn't too clear.

Posted Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 7:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)