Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP!!! Big problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Big problem

VDJ is scanning my database and is showing a lot of songs about a quarter of the length that they are. I load them in the player and sill not the complete song is there. I opened the folder the songs are in and they display the correct duration and they load fin in window player. I tried dragging the song from the folder to VDJ player and still don’t work.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 7:04 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
please, check the time occupation in vdj's settings.
if you have a lot of songs about a quarter of lenght you have to increase the time occupation.
hope help you
bye

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 7:35 pm
joetmen wrote :
please, check the time occupation in vdj's settings.
if you have a lot of songs about a quarter of lenght you have to increase the time occupation.
hope help you
bye

I sorry but could you please give me the location of the setting. Do you mean mix load?

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 7:41 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok, open virtualdj, then go in settings and click on options. I think that you have to check the time maximum occupation. I don't know if in english version "time occupation" is "mix load", sorry :(
bye

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 7:56 pm
joetmen wrote :
ok, open virtualdj, then go in settings and click on options. I think that you have to check the time maximum occupation. I don't know if in english version "time occupation" is "mix load", sorry :(
bye

the browser has the song length displayed like this (0.30!) Just like that. What the ! for ??????

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 8:14 pm
yeah, i think he does mean max load, but if you get songs showing up as 30 seconds long, I'd guess that's a different problem!

Its just a guess, but maybe it's sort sort of database problem?

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 10:27 pm
@paulettecerra

The same problem happened to me and that happened becuase the songs were in WMA format, and they will only play half way, the weird thing is that you said that before the songs appeared full leght so, beats the hell out of me.........:)

Have you tried reanalize the song ?

The config I have in my comp is Options/maxload/always.............try it like that............I just made some modifications in VDJ and I put the settings in max load to 5mn and, bingo............, it only load part of the song, so maybe that's the reason.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 10:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)