Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What do you like best about VDJ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have to say I love the way you can loop the end of a track until you find what you want next. Same with looping in.

Can you do that on SL1200?

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 12:10 am
I like the fact that many of you plugin masters helped this program along... now I can have an a la cart software thats different from the next guy... I had another "brand" I liked but did not use many of the features or it did not have any of the features wanted.

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 12:24 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I in fact love a lot of the features of VDJ/CUE/VV, like the sampler, the excellent looping/shiftin/beat skipping, cue points, perfect vinyl controll etc.
But the feature I like the MOST is that is makes my life a lot easier both in carrying less equipment to my gigs and organizing/searching my music.
Just after using it for a few gigs, I could'nt dream of going back to vinyl or CD.

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 1:11 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i like it because it makes my coffee ready for when i get up in the morning which is just one of its fine features...

what do you mean you have'nt used this feature yet...its been available since 3.2

read your manuall and all of the posts on the subject...

dev team doing great work cheers

Tayla

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:40 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
tayla wrote :
i like it because it makes my coffee ready for when i get up in the morning which is just one of its fine features...

what do you mean you have'nt used this feature yet...its been available since 3.2

read your manuall and all of the posts on the subject...

dev team doing great work cheers

Tayla

which of us were you refering to??

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 3:57 am
I like it and Use it for only one reason and one reason only:

It Works.

Doesn't crash, doesn't lock-up, doesn't scramble my files, Works every time - turn on the compy and play for 7 hours, Turn off the compy and do it again the next night.

It Works.

'nuff said

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 8:21 am
I like that it does VIDEO!

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 9:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i like the fact it works

it does video

its good good support

and u gont get conned like other dj softwares into buying constant updates which are really only bug fixes
(pcdj cough cough)

all updates for pro users since 1.0 have been free and have always added new features

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:03 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I like it cos its VDJ.. not others.. hehe

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)