Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: OK I'll Say It Sopranos Fans

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

All Sopranos fans that are DJ's should promise not to play the "Woke up this morning song" ever again for that crappy series finale they just showed on HBO. I am utterly disappointed!

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 5:17 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Why, what happened? I watched that show a few years ago, now it is not playing anywhere :(

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 10:25 am
That finale really was crappy...all that hype.

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 1:37 pm
it's the setup to the mini series .......movie, sequel, whatever it turns out to be.....

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 2:18 pm
I am a fan, and did not like the ending, but you have to admit it was brilliant. The song, the door opening over and over, all the different people coming in, you know somethings gonna happen, but you don't know what. Then what, plank screen. You don't know wtf just happened. Did I just lose power, did the cable company fuck up. The world is sitting there, with their mouths open, in a state of suspended animation. Pure genius, no one saw it coming. Yeah, I did not like it, but give credit where credit is due. No one can compete with the Six Feet Under finale, but this was close.

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 10:08 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
...shame about it,... :)

A man and His Music wrote :
Then what, plank screen. You don't know wtf just happened. Did I just lose power, did the cable company fuck up. The world is sitting there, with their mouths open, in a state of suspended animation. Pure genius, no one saw it coming.

Agree completely, I actually jumped up thinking wtf happend?? ... then the silence.

I must say I really enjoyed the Phill popin' scene, though the woman's reaction was
totally unrealistic, like she had a windows latency or something - spoiled the fun of it :P

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 10:23 pm
This is one of the times I miss owning a television. I do now that the G/F moved in - but still no cable.

I've only ever seen maybe 5 episodes of the Soprano's but I enjoyed the few I saw.

Ah well. C'est la Vie

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 11:11 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I was a hugh fan for a long time. David Chase, the producer, is famous for loosing interest in characters after while. I have not been into it for a couple of years now. If you want a great program go check out The Shield. Its like the Soprano's on heroin! Not to mention I stayed in the VDJRadio chat, I did not want my DJ brothers mixing alone......

Posted Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 12:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)