Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: *** PLEASE BE SERIOUS! MAKE SLOTS NOT WAR ***

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have noticed that some DJs don't care of their commitment. Last Saturday and today, some of you have canceled their mix at the last minute. This attitude has been repeatedly noticed for a while now.

I am fed up with noticing your couldn't-care-less attitude! Please think of listeners and other DJs who could have scheduled their mix and respected their commitment - as it is expected to be!

Evenings attract a large audience and it is a pity to see that a slot has been freed up a couple of seconds before the start of your mix. If some of you guys don't care of the radio, the rest of the community and Atomix Productions don't.

Next time, I'll personally change the level of these guys

Phenryll, who is red with anger

Posted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:49 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Thanks Phen.

Posted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:57 pm
nonnoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
absulement of agreement with you Phenryll, you put prone, and you preceded me...

Nonno...

Posted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 6:27 pm
Yup Phen, to try to become a professional radio starts with a professional behavior :)

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 10:19 pm
Well this is very nice but what time do we open the Rosé wine bottle ???

Posted Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 1:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
oh my whats next lol , mafia visits?

Posted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 8:19 pm
I want to express many problems that DJ Paul Rust is passing throught. Excuses him : that guy is serioux .

Posted Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 1:20 am
discotronic wrote :
things can happen like no net bcause provider problem!what then??happend to me not long ago:-(

It seems that somes have last minute sever problems so !!! And many times !!! We have the name list and take care carrefully about that particular watch.

Posted Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 12:21 pm
Absolutely, the team is respectful toward those have respected rules :)

I check out everyday if there is a cancellation at the last minute, especially when it is a peak time or when a large audience is listening.

Posted Sat 23 Jun 07 @ 10:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Heloo Folks,

I am around today, sorry for not been available, but I'm taking care of some personal troubles and I'm doing well now. This topic is telling also BE RESPONSABLE, if you can't play, don't reserve, if you CAN, then reserve and play at that hour. We all know that accidents happend, but as possible contact to any radio teamer or even any DJ who can contact us and tell us that you or the DJ who have to play at specific hour, can't play because a problem. This thing could happend (and happend to me too) and it's ok IF YOU BE RESPONSABLE and call or contact us to be aware of the problem and let us take care of the schedule.

It's a great Team on the Radio and we have many SERIOUS DJs that could play when someone is missing or has a problem at that moment. We are a team that support each other, I like that.

So Be Good, be Magnificent, Be VirtualDJ Radio DJs and act like a Team :-)

Goooooo Team :-)

Posted Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 7:17 pm
pdnmusic wrote :

That has happened to me, and I always try to write it at FORUMs or contact a TEAMER, as soon as I can.

there is always a teamer or staff the connected on msn.

Nonno...

Posted Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 11:52 pm
White , I couldn't explain much better what you expressed which is the exact refletc of our minds !!!

Posted Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 7:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
see what your saying , but not every one are superstars

sounds a bit like ur saying if ur a beginer get lost.

Posted Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 12:31 pm
Today, I have sent an e mail to a DJ who didn't mix yesterday whereas he had booked a slot.

It was a warning and he will be banned if he doens't respect his commitment once again :)

Teamers, if you notice something wrong, send an e mail to the recalcitrant DJ. Next step : ban him from the radio :) (grant him the listener level for example)

Posted Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 10:18 pm
dj DJK forgot to mix on the slot that he took, 00:00/01:00
Thank you Dj Alex who continued mixing during an hour.

The radio virtual Dj is not a mill, therefore this will be the first and the last warning.

Every other dj which will be in the same case will be downgraded to a simple listener.
People asking to mix on the radio are increasingly numerous, and you have chance to be with us on the radio

a little serious guys, the places on the radio will become very hard to have.

Nonno...
Radio Staff..

Posted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 1:03 am
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm ........

We have to wait the reasons of their miss regarding the slots.
Of course the Radio team is composed by lambs but the reasons have to be good reasons.

So use a maximum of imagination to say us WHY you miss your slots or the lambs will become big wolfs.
And the wolfs appetite is huger than your poor excuses sweeties !!!

Posted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 10:13 am
DJ SMAT !!!!!

Take a chair or go lay down on da sofa : why didn''t you show your nose on the radio today Sunday 26 ??? you were supposed to appear at 11.00am Paris Time ! I had to send back home all the Gogo Dancers you ordered !

Posted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 11:33 am
An e mail has been sent to the person involved.

From now on, an e mail will be sent when a neglect is noticed. Everyone deserves a second chance, not a third one...

Posted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:32 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
TearEmUp wrote :
@Toto DJ why did you not mix during the session you had booked for Sept. 1 12noon US Central time(GMT-6)? Please contact one of the Teamrs and inform us the reason for missing a session on Radio. Thank You

Tear Em Up
Radio Teamer

Toto has contact me, has problems with their conection in his place. He was fixing his PC because it's power suply and the motherboard also burn.

Regards,

Posted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 8:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)