Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A & H Xone 92 vs Pioneer DJM 800

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi

I just robbed a bank and so I thought I'd buy me a new mixer ;-)

I was going to get the Pio DJM 800 but thought I should look at alternatives and the Xoee 92 popped up. I don't need midi because I am using my VDI-100 for my VDJ setup and will use the new mixer for my CDJ1000s and the external mixer for VDJ.

Has anybody an opinion, expecially if you have seen these up close and personal.

Cheers

Andy

Posted Thu 17 May 07 @ 3:25 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
dont discount the ecler mixers, solidly made and solid performers. if your a fan of the effects the DJM is the way to go (but the 92 has some great sounding more simple effects/mods)

its a shame you cant take a MIDI OUT from VDJ to sync the bpm on the DJM (for bpm syncd effects etc)like you can with other alternatives

Posted Thu 17 May 07 @ 11:06 pm
I love my DJM-800

Posted Fri 18 May 07 @ 10:14 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If your going to spend that kind of money You should look at the ecler mixers with the midi.
Get your self a Maya44, plug your decks into that and run your whole show with the TCCDs this way you don't have to work 2 crossfaders at a time when you are mixing and you will save a lot of space.
Also all the looping features and other controls on your decks will now work with the music on your virtual dj setup, no need to bring any more than 2 cds with you any more.

Posted Fri 18 May 07 @ 10:44 pm
For mixers: go for Rodec. Rodec owns pioneer easily. Rodec mixers have much more precision in their sliders and such. I LOVE rodec!

Posted Fri 18 May 07 @ 10:52 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

If you don't have to hurry, wait for ecler evo 5 mixer which will be released fall 2007. That is what i'll do ;)

Posted Sat 19 May 07 @ 10:08 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Me Too!

Posted Sun 20 May 07 @ 10:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)