Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ambient On Demand

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am waiting and waiting for music videos to be released all the time. I'd like to get to the point where I can play videos all night at my clubs. But in the mean time I play what I can. What would be awesome is when I need to switch to an MP3 I can press a button and have an Ambient Video begin play that could dance to what I'm already playing. Shadow Dancers, Dancing Equalizers, Bouncing Balls, anything would be awesome. Even for the guys and girls out there that are strictly doing audio only would appreciate this. It could be a slow movement into VJ'ing.

DJ Draco
2 DVJ1000's
DJM800
VSW1
VM03
VIRTUAL DJ PRO!!!

Posted Tue 15 May 07 @ 3:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
why not use the sonquie plugin to show visuals?

Posted Tue 15 May 07 @ 6:38 pm
this feature already exists.

vdj -> settings -> video ->

in the video tab the last item is "use this plugin for audio-only files:"

select "Sonique"

from this point onward, anytime you play music with out video, a sonique effect will be in the background.

so now you need to find a sonique effect that fits your audience.

dj shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posted Tue 15 May 07 @ 6:57 pm

Posted Tue 15 May 07 @ 10:21 pm
so there you have it.

plugin, effects, and "how to".

Posted Thu 17 May 07 @ 12:58 am
Do the sonique visuals work for Mac?

Posted Fri 18 May 07 @ 2:21 am
not yet a plugin will need to be made.

Posted Fri 18 May 07 @ 2:42 pm
I arrest my case. Thanks guys.

Posted Fri 25 May 07 @ 4:53 pm
Please do us a favor in the future as it will help us and you solve a problem. if you are usin MAC or PC please list your specs as the guys that tried to help you didnt know you were usin MAC and VDJ I feel the users that are usin MAC should have a little icon in their thingies that states that to help everyone out.

Posted Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 9:30 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That not a bad idea but i think it betta to have the user been listed in two kind of forum one for mac, one for Pc.

Posted Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 4:14 pm
Even if there were just a simple (PC) or (MAC) under their names it would help, but the poster should have originally posted in the MAC section to avoid confusion. :>)

Posted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 4:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)