Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Need advise fast please...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm thinking about buying a Console but can someone please tell me what's the BIG difference between Hercules Console MK2 ans Hercules Console MP3? I can't see no difference; just that one costs 190€ and the other one costs 75€... If there's big difference I'll surely chose Hercule Console MP3

Answer please =)

Posted Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 6:57 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The Mk2 has a built in sound card, with 2 inputs and two outputs, so you can connect it directly to turntables or another mixer. The jogs are also better

Posted Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 7:12 pm
Niems wrote :
The Mk2 has a built in sound card, with 2 inputs and two outputs, so you can connect it directly to turntables or another mixer. The jogs are also better

The sound card does make a difference... if i use the computer card, i have to place the computer levels up. With the MK2, I can place the internal levels way down.

Posted Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 8:22 pm
djzyHome userMember since 2007
well, MKII is a sound card too, which can be used to plug in turntables cd players and mixers etc. but honestly its not that great of a sound card, plus its very overpriced.

Posted Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 5:09 pm
I had a great time with my MKII, worth the money for what I got out of it. The girlfriend wants to learn on it so now it is in pieces for a pink paintjob.

Posted Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 5:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)