Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: vjfx.com

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Anyone try any of these out yet with VDJ? Looks like DJCEl's pluggin will allow for this to work. Might be tempted to buy a package and see if it works. Lots of cool effects that you can do.

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 6:30 pm
Care to tell us which efx you are talking about? A link maybe?

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 7:33 pm

They work in VDJ ;)

VDJ supports freeframe video plugins, and there is LOTS of them around.. from free to ones you have to buy

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 9:29 pm
It's obvious -- vjfx.com

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 10:53 pm
i'll try it out and see how it dose

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 1:40 am
Is there any kind of effect on someone else's website, or in the plug ins that wil generate like, kind of a psycadelic scene out of the sound frequencies that are being generated in virtual dj? Example, I used to have this plug in for winamp, it was called geiss. It was friggin SICK!!! It would make all these wierd scenes, and it would go wit the music. Anything like that can be used with vdj?

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 2:55 am
The only other thing that I know of to actually make pictures in VDJ is called "Whorld". It comes as a stand alone program or as a freeframe plugin.

It's not really any better than the sonique visualisations and it doesn't react to the music as far as i can see, but it gives an interesting never ending zoom effect.

Also, if you like the freeframe stuff make sure you've got "pete's plugins", just do a google for "pete warden" and it should come up. The kaleidoscope effect is awesome!

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 3:40 am
Oh, there's a link in my blog now to a zip file with the whorld effect if you're interested. :)

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 4:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)