Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Slide Show vs. Video Mixing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I lean heavily on the slide show... To make it work for me with a Dell Latitude D620, I have to load 2 videos in, and then click on the slide show, before I do anything. Then I start playing. It works for a while, then eventually, one of the videos won't load.

If I don't load slide show in the beginning, then I can go to from video to video with no problems... but I really need the slide show, for the songs without videos.

is there any solution for this? I really need Slide Show, but I think it's kind of buggy (not as buggy as "Cut Vocals" that's unusable for me). This one little thing presents a big problem for me. Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 1:08 am
In config, under video, tick "Use this plugin when no video present" and select slideshow. The slideshow will appear in each player when a mp3 is played.

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 6:08 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Never knew that. Does it start from the beginning each time? Say you play a mp3 file then vid then mp3; will it start where left off or from the beginning?

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 6:39 am
halo_djk,

Thank you! This solves it! Thanks again.. I appreciate this.

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 8:27 am
Hi DJ Doc Z,

As far as i know, the slideshow starts from the begnning every time (annoying in some applications, helpful for others!)

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 12:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)