Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License Display

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey I like the way you guys have our license number(s) displayed in the Download center. If I ever had to redownload and I lost my license key, I can just log in and get it all in one shot.

Is that permanent? If it is, great idea!

Posted Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 11:57 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is the plan.
Helps keep eservice under control and now users can reset 24-7x365.
Users should know that once 11 downloads are reached you can no longer reset your own.

Posted Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 12:01 am
what do you mean reset? Do we need to re-download the program or serial number if we need to reinstall the program or can we still burn the program to disc and reinstall from the burned disc with our same serial number?

Posted Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 10:33 am
dj-e-lectric wrote :
what do you mean reset? Do we need to re-download the program or serial number if we need to reinstall the program or can we still burn the program to disc and reinstall from the burned disc with our same serial number?

either way will work :)

When he says reset, hes not taling about giving you a new serial number. Once you have downloaded it 11 times, he has to reset the download center so you can download the program some more with your serial number.

Posted Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 3:00 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Effectively what it does is enable users to access install files and their serial numbers should they need to reinstall the program without waiting for eservice to respond.

Most users for some reason, don't save their installs or serials to a cd like we recommend.
So if you have ever had a next day gig and had to wait for eservice to reply, you'd know the benefit of either having the install saved or now being able to access the install page yourself now.

It's all good, just use your forum password to access the install page.
Funny, now we are getting flooded with calls for the codes now....

Posted Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 3:42 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yeah, the new download centre is great. Having to wait for e-service so that you could download the latest copy of the full installer was a total pain in the butt.

Posted Tue 17 Apr 07 @ 7:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)