Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 4.3 problems!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj bk1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi,
i upgraded to 4.3 yesterday and now i am having serious problems.

firstly, it starts off ok...but then like 10 min in...or when the vinyl is getting short on space i can no longer use the tcv... what i mean is that the song still plays but im an unable to navigate through it using the vinyl (so no scratching for example).

is there a way to return back to 4.2...or disable that new function that allows you to continue playing the vinyl when you run out?

or just FIX THIS PROBLEM?

thanks...
bobby

ps- i have a maya 44, 2 tech12 turntables and a laptop, and mixer.
pss- i also have it rewired for regular vinyl use (with ysplitters)...could that be the problem?

Posted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 11:51 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
4.2 was the only one where it would just let you run out of timecode,

dont know what your doing but on mine it only switches over to internal mode rite at the very end of the timecode, well past the time any sane person would have moved the needle. if you have browser track turned off you get 3 more mins playing time i think

Posted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 2:30 am
dj bk1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey,

thanks but that is just one of the times it cuts off... it also cut off when i loaded a new track once as well...

remember, it does play in the internal mode for me as well... like the track continues to play...its just that there is no response from my vinyl...ive never seen this before

i even tried reinstalling my maya 44...didnt help

took out my ysplitters for the regular vinyl

also, when i go to timcode config its says that it cant read a signal or my wires arent plugged in (which i assure you they are)... this has been the case since i installed 4.3

this makes no sense to me either...how is it possible that the music starts off playing perfectly...as if it was reading the signal (but apparaently it does not) when i open the program then a few minutes later im not able to touch the vinyl and the music is still playing!

ps- i need this fixed by sat cuz i have a gig...i would like a team member to send me a full install of 4.2 so that i dont have to use 4.3 and run into anything like this

Posted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 3:23 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
In process

Posted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 11:24 pm
djswollPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Can't wait for a 4.3 resolution

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 4:38 am
I had a nasty problem with 4.3 yesterday. First off the TEXT effect for video doesn't work with 4.3. When i tried to use it, it crashed my video drivers. I had to reinstall the drivers 10 minutes before a job. I had the latest drivers too. Today i reverted back to 4.2 and it's all working the way it should again

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 8:30 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i experience something irritable too,,, i think there something wrong wit my version 4.3.. the sound produced keep jerkin or need i say like jumpin of by about 20s or so, continuesly. the latency is auto n i tot it could be wit my system .. i try to disable some other music program n it still sound the same. later i try my version 3.4 it is normal.. hmm i think i should revert back to 4.2 or reinstalled:)

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 7:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)