Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Larry D's Demo Video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Was watching the video and noticed he is using videos...cool, but my question is how is he playing video and it is accapela...look at lil jon, marvin Gaye and j5 portions of video...also some inst play...are these just plug in's that he's using that removes music and or vocals at a buttons touch...I'm useing TCCD
but if i could load a plug in that will accomplish those two things...1) remove instruments when i hit button....2) remove vocals when i hit button...

I'm, using 4.0 also notice that when i logged in...it say for me to update V4.2r1.exe what is benefits of this update

Thanks

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:18 pm
search on the forum for Accapella tutorial :)

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:19 pm
Did A Search...for" Accapella tutorial" couldn't find anything?

thanks on the update info

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:52 pm

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:57 pm
thank you

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 9:03 pm
any time :)

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 9:05 pm
he has a link to everything.....he's actually Fred Google the owner of Google.....

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 12:19 am
acappella videos are easy enough to make. get the acappella, however you do it. split the video and audio track from the video you have. merge the video back with the acappella audio track and voila, you have an acappella video. i've done this a few times.

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 12:38 am
anewsome wrote :
acappella videos are easy enough to make. get the acappella, however you do it. split the video and audio track from the video you have. merge the video back with the acappella audio track and voila, you have an acappella video. i've done this a few times.

what program you use to edit ? i'm trying to teach myself vegas 7 right now (in between other stuff...damn its not enough hours in a day)

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 5:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)