Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: hide the config menu from those curious people

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

is it possible to hide the config menu button

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:22 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Only if you modify the skin graphic and XML code if necessary. Which skin are planning on using? Send me a PM with the name of the skin and tell me what you want done. As long as it is minor modifications - it's takes time to build an entire skin. I do have time to make modifications to one.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:29 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
be aware if you remove it from the skin the only way to get back to it is by deleting the skin.

and allowing the program to resort to the default skin

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 11:58 am
No, you can always have a keyboard shortcut to open the settings dialog.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:00 pm
even better :)

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:31 pm
another question is it possible for somone to make or has someone already made a skin that only uses 1 deck this would be as simple as you could make vdj i know it kinda defeats the purpose of the the softwares capabilities but again its for people who just want to hear some music while they eat their food and stuff like that. but anyways a skin that uses one deck and the playlist and a stop an start button and also hides the config menu button

who can help me ? pleez

but i am also very gratefull for all the help i have gotten so far and all the help i will be recieving from you guys

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 4:10 pm
not sure about that one will get back to you maybe cstol will :)

could just load to one deck in the short run

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 4:13 pm
What's the difference of one deck vs two deck format... the musis will continue either way.

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 12:24 am
SQUEEZEEYE wrote :
another question is it possible for somone to make or has someone already made a skin that only uses 1 deck this would be as simple as you could make vdj i know it kinda defeats the purpose of the the softwares capabilities but again its for people who just want to hear some music while they eat their food and stuff like that. but anyways a skin that uses one deck and the playlist and a stop an start button and also hides the config menu button

who can help me ? pleez

but i am also very gratefull for all the help i have gotten so far and all the help i will be recieving from you guys

You can not use VDJ like a Windows Media Player or WinAmp. It's AutoMix relies on 2 decks.
I think once I am done with this skin - in about 15 mins - you will be fine.

BTW, you mentioned Master and Headphone faders - there is a Master, but no headphone fader. And are you sure you really want that gone? Is this system hooked to an external mixer?

Anyhow, will shoot you a PM in about 15 mins.

cstoll

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 12:31 am
YUP SYSTEM IS HOOKED TO EXTERNAL MIXER

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 1:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)