Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: can someone please respond!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

when will this be ready!!! on some of these skins (like the vmix series) theres a bunch of buttons that don't do anything like the buttons next to and on top of the pitch fader!!! it would be great if i could get these to do what i want like move the pitch fader up and down, 1% click at a time! only 2 skins actually do this and you have to click on the positive and negitive symbols by the picth faders to do it (mixstation and the new denon 3500 suggestion) i don't understand why all of them don't? its hard to try and adjust a mix on the fly with a mouse!!!

can someone help me out on this

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 5:18 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First off, making a skin is not a simple process. And there is not a dedicated staff to making skins - skins are made by DJs just like yourself. If you want to make adjustments to a skin and are willing to learn how-to. Then spend some time in the Skins forum and talk with DJ Format and others in there. They will surely share knowledge to help you get what you want.

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 12:36 pm
thanks i sent dj format a message already and left this same message in the v-mix thread but no responce so thats why i put it here.

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 11:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)