Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone ever dealt with Numark tech support? I can't even get ahold of them!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just bought two Numark TT500 turntables about 2 weeks ago and one of them does not even turn on already! One day I turned it on; the on light was on but the motor wouldn't turn on. I turned it off then turned it on and then the power wouldn't go on; no lights illuminate! It's not the power cord, i checked. Anyways, sorry for all the unneccesary details, but I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with Numark tech support because I sent them two emails and it has been 3 working days with no reply. I can't seem to find any phone numbers for them and I really want to get this fixed ASAP. If anyone has any advice for me I would really appreciate it...thanks!

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 4:58 am
Hey, I called their tech support a couple of days ago and I was on hold for someone for about 1/2 hr. The phone # is 401.658.3131 This is not the direct # to tech support but when someone answers the phone, just ask for support and they will transfer you. I hope your wait is not so long as mine and good luck on your tt's

DJ Syberman

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 5:10 am
yeah...good luck. I tried sending emails and calling before. Never got a response.

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 5:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My experience has not been with tech support, but I just had a great experience with their sales dept. over a distributor that has been shafting me for 2 1/2 month on an order for 2 iCDX players. 24 hr response so don't give up on them, keep trying - I am sure they are quite busy with the new products they have been pushing out.

Best of Luck,
cstoll

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)