Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: One TCV 100%, the other TCV 0%

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Basically says it all in the post. Just got all new stuff, brand new U46DJ. One channel is perfect 100% and the other is at 0% TCV recognition. Could it be the needle? Bum U46DJ? I made sure all the wires were plugged in correctly. Thanks in advance!

Posted Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 3:29 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
its probably the driver your using, which one did you install? if you look in the u46 mixer panel do you have 1/2 3/4 both active?

Posted Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 3:36 pm
Hey, thanks for the reply. Well, I installed version 1.014 and that's the one I had problems with. Then I installed V1.016 and it's working...sort of. One table is working perfectly, 100% with no problems. The other table however (the one that was giving me problems earlier) is constantly jumping around from 100% to 33% to 0% etc, every 5 seconds or so. It sounds like someone is nudging the vinyl. I switched the cords to the channels, switched the TCV, and switched out the cartridges. I've narrowed it down to where I think it has to be the driver or my table or tonearm possibly? I'm not sure. Has anybody ever had a similar problem like this? Please help I have a gig comin up! Thanks so much!

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 2:59 am

Have both turntables grounded to PC?

Run auto config on both sides in timecode config?

Adjust silence tab and up/down tab to compensate for interfearance?

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 3:10 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
same thing happened to me...
then i checked my u46dj.

make sure both little switches on the front are set to their right settings. ("line in" for me cause i use cd decks)

silly little things always get us ;)

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 3:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)